Thursday 11 March 2010

Kaz Kiryu's Minigame Heaven: Non-Moonspeak Edition

Well, Yakuza 3 finally came out in a language I understand more than about 5% of, so there is no doubt in my mind that I will totally get into this!

Other than that, this week has been like, BAD VIDEOGAME WEEK in terms of what I decided to buy:

- 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (because after hearing what Jordaan told me about it it sounds like the most hilarious piece of work ever)
- Akira: Psycho Ball (I like Akira. The game is about pinball. That is fucking bizarre.)
- Deadly Premonition (This review. Enough said.)

Additionally, Destructoid have this fabulous (troll) article about how Deadly Premontion > Heavy Rain. Can't have enough hype for DP.

If I buy Odama, this can be bad pinball videogame week!

No comments: