Wednesday 17 December 2008

I swear the next post will have nothing to do with adult content

Instead of getting photos off my phone so I could make the real entry (as mentioned here), let's just say that I was BROWSING MATERIAL THAT I CAN NOW LEGALLY BROWSE.

This page has made me curious. (Nothing TOTALLY NSFW - just a bunch of characters wondering whether having a big nose means you have a big penis. That's kinda interesting if it's true.)

I want opinions! Or if you'd rather not share your opinion, that is totally cool and I will go and hire some male prostitutes with big noses.

For reference, the name of this particular one is Rugby Dormitory 204 which is totally not gay at all.

And to make it so that this isn't a completely awkward and gay post, Metal Gear? On the iPhone? And Silent Hill and Dance Dance Revolution? I don't give a damn about MGS4 getting ported to the 360, rumour or not, so why do I give a damn about these Konami games getting on the iPhone? Especially since it is more likely than not that they will suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a big nose, but no penis. Damn.
I'm gonna jump the gun and say that big nosed guys will have a big penis.

Yep.

Bev said...

Haru, I love you despite your lack of penis.

WATCH ALSO AS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH ENOUGH BALLS (haw haw haw) TO RESPOND TO MY QUESTION