Sunday 13 January 2008

Bargain of the Century

I picked up a little piece of nostalgia from Target the other day, the item in question being:

Now, guess how much I paid for this. Go on, guess.

Eighty-six cents. No, seriously. I did a double-take when I saw the price come up on the scanner because Target being Target, I expected it to be about $15 or something. Anyway, this is going to be kept in its packaging until the price skyrockets. Which probably means that it will be buried with me in its original packaging.

The supposed confirmed No More Heroes launch date is the 28th of Feburary. Preorder bonuses? Yes please. Although nothing can top what Japan got.

Incidentally, Happy New Year, everyone. Yes, I realise I am twelve days late. My resolution is to make my handwriting legible. Anyone who was at school with me knows just how important this resolution actually is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHO CARES!?
SHEIK IS BACK!!!!
SHE'S BACK!!!!!

Bev said...

OH THAT CRAZY CROSS-DRESSING SHE-MALE

Now we wait... and wait... and wait... for more Link/Sheik slash. That is the one of the most nonsensical slash pairings I have come across, I must say.

Anonymous said...

Link watched Sheik as she slowly took of her clothes, his anticipation was growing quickly and then he saw them...

"YOU'RE A WOMAN!?"

But seriously, Sheik being back is like Sakurai stripping for me...

o-o... Wait, that didn't come out right.