Sunday 16 December 2007

Oh look!

Looks like my Michigan review was finally posted on the K7 SINdicate.

So maybe very few of you have heard of it. Maybe you'd like to come over to my place sometime and sample its bad-ness. But you could always just read the review and it would put you off it. Maybe.

Michigan: Report from Hell

Also, OPs. It sucked balls. Which I thought was kind of strange considering my marks were better-than-average this year. Fuck you, QSA. Fuck you. Did any of you dudes get OPs you were not expecting? If so, I guess we can blame the grade.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what were you expecting?

Anonymous said...

seems like you're not the only one ...

Anonymous said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU HONKY!?

That game was perfect in every single aspect!

This definitely rivals Bioshock or Crysis in every area!

Bev said...

Ok, after a week of thinking about my OP (which is sort of a lie, the bulk of my week - holidays, even - was made up of playing Oblivion), I guess it's not THAT bad. I still stand a chance of getting into most, if not all, my courses. Unless they pull the OP up, in which case, I will join the army and die a(n) hero.

Syphen said...

Haha, i remember you showing this to me, i think.. :S anyway, First comment on 'Blogger' Be happy i didn't say anything else (P.S. Acid2 owns RR2 is annoying and Guilty Gear.. wateva is THE best mash up beat-em up eva, period fullstop etc.)